1.I’ve lived in 8 major cities and 2 countries but have never left the continent.
2.I had spinal meningitis in 4th grade.
3.I was in a national commercial for Guitar Center as a lead.
4.I’ve had experiences with dead people.
5.The record label team behind 50 Cent and Eminem spoke to me online about a record deal and a cartoon involving me. I told them no.
6.I’m obsessed with the occult.
7. I have seen my heroes ruined before my eyes by hanging out with them in Hollywood.
8.I have been in three movies. One, I had a scene with Juliette Lewis and Orlando Bloom.
9. The reason I have a passport is because I was supposed to be the Axe Body Spray guy in Argentina but it was cancelled.
10. I have been a member of at least 1 secret society.
11.I worked at Wendy’s for 3 days in high school.
12.I met my birth mother when I was 20 years old.
13.My grandmother was an Irish model for companies like Guinness and Chanel no.5
15.I have a poetry/art book on iTunes.
16.I’m a certified director of films according to The New York Film Academy.
17. My biggest turn on is pale skin.
18.I was a professional makeup artist for 5 years.
19.I was homeless at one time in Boston.
20.I started college at age 30.(you can see why)
22.I have a blue belt in Kempo Kung Fu. All that knowledge seems to escape me when I get in a bar fight...
23.I had laser surgery on my beard once but changed my mind.
24.I constantly am reading at least 3 books at a time.
25. I was myspace famous and now I'm recovering from that. I'm sorry for causing what we have now on the web..
26.I hate math with all of my heart.
27. I never learned to type properly so I have to look at the keyboard and only use 3 fingers but never met someone who can type faster than me.
28.I had a song contract for a porno and can now watch a porn star use a vibrator to music I made. I'm not proud of this.
29.I hate organized religion. Not to be confused with a sense of spirituality or values.
30.I believe I am descended from a race of inter-dimensional vampire/aliens…spawning from the proto annunaki…
Let them come who wish to come, And let them go who wish to go, And do not harm to me or mine. -Ancient Icelandic Invitation Formula for the Elven Folk
Prince of Brats