1. Are you naturally drawn to the secret wisdom of the ancient mystery schools?
2. Do you consciously work with the Dragon Force or Kundelini?
3. Do you practice a healing modality that increases and/or moves the Dragon Force?
4. Have you ever been a collector of Dragon images?
5. Are you currently involved with Alchemy or some type of Yoga?
6. Do you use a mantra for meditation?
7. Do you like ritual that awakens and activates inner and outer power?
8. Are you attracted to the study and practice of magic?
9. Are you attracted to the ancient practices and rites of shamanism?
10. Does your sexual desire sometimes feel overwhelming?
11. Do you rebel against the control of others?
12. Are your emotions often felt to be extremely strong?
13. Are you attracted to those things that society normally considers taboo?
14. Do you normally feel out of place in the current society?
15. Do you naturally reject religious dogma?
16. Do you know that the God and Goddess Dwells within you as you?
17. Do you seek a direct mystical experience of the Source?
18. Do you seek to find your answers within yourself?
19. Are you consciously on a path to Gnosis?
20. Are you attracted to occult and mystical?
21. Do you have a fascination for what has been called the Left Hand Path?”
22. Do you feel an affinity to the Goddess and Her Ancient Traditions?
23. Do you tend to be a secretive or very private person?
24. Do you have a natural affinity toward Fairies, Elves, Dwarfs, Vampires, etc.?
25. Are you attracted to Tantra?
Let them come who wish to come, And let them go who wish to go, And do not harm to me or mine. -Ancient Icelandic Invitation Formula for the Elven Folk
Prince of Brats